Decks & Porches In Raleigh, NC
Some Raleigh homes have porches. Some have decks. Some have both.
But what's the difference between decks and porches, anyway? Is it just that one is on the back of your house and one is on the front? What happens if the porch wraps around to the back of the house? Or is it the deck that's wrapping around to the front?
Here's the thing about decks: It doesn't matter whether they're on the front or the back, whether they're called "decks" or "porches." A deck is a sure way to add beauty, value and class to any home.
Decks can be anything. They can be places to fire up the grill, or for jumping into your pool. They can be big or little. Simple or ornate.
It's this versatility that makes trying to differentiate between Raleigh decks and porches is a fruitless affair.
Our Raleigh Decks & Porches Provides These Detailed Services
- Decks & Porches
- Decks and Porches
- Decks Porches
- Decks Porches Patios
- Deck Porches
- Deck Porch
- Deck and Porch
- Porch Decks
- Raleigh Decks and Porches
- Deck Designs
- Building a Deck
We Provide Decks & Porches In The Following Areas:
Why Raleigh Should Hire Us For Their Decks & Porches
Advantages of Decks
- Decks do not need side walls.
- If the deck is at a higher elevations, it will be less expensive due the ability to just have an open lower area or lattice.
- Most decking material does not get hot.
- Seat walls and planters can be easily added at a reasonable cost.
Advantages of Porches
- Porches are less expensive than decks, if average cost materials are used and no side walls are needed.
- Porches can be created with materials that require little or no maintenance.
- Designs of patios can take on many shapes.
- Curved designs are easier with porches than decks.
- Porches can be designed in such a way so that they look very traditional or contemporary.